[debian-knoppix] belgian locale (again!)

Sorry to get back to this but it seems there's still a
minor problem with the "be" cheatcode and its handling
in knoppix-autoconfig.

What I am seeing is that both konqueror and mozilla serve
pages in belo-russian when available (eg on google).
I suppose this derives from setting LANGUAGE=be in the
autoconfig script. I understand LANG and LC_* variables wrt
locale, but the role of  LANGUAGE is less clear. Anyway
I suspect it is used when building default profiles for
kde/konqueror and mozilla. Can the LANGUAGE variable please
be set to "en", making it consistent with LANG.

The confusion stems from "be" being used as a COUNTRY code for
Belgium, but also as a LANGUAGE code for belo-russian.

TIA,

--bald.