Bug#641749: ath3k_load_firmware: Can't change to loading configuration err
Andres Cimmarusti wrote:
> No luck there either. I downgraded to usb-modeswitch from squeeze and
> I got the exact same error when loading the atheros firmware. At the
> same time I was able to test the newest udev version 175.
> I don't know what else to try!
Yes, no ideas here, either. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org, cc-ing email@example.com
and either me or this bug log so we can track it.
Be sure to include:
- steps to reproduce the problem (simple in this case)
- expected result, actual result, and why the difference indicates
- full "dmesg" output from booting the kernel you are testing with
(as an attachment)
- which other kernel versions you've tested and what happened with
- what happened with squeeze userspace
- a pointer to this bug log for the backstory
- any other weird symptoms or hints
Hopefully upstream can point us in the right direction to find out
what the kernel or userspace is failing to do and how it can be fixed.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for the trouble,