Re: New maintainer for ARM

Hi Ben,

2011/5/8 Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>:

>> I think it would be interesting to have one armel/armhf common config,
>> but I have not yet looked into that.

> We do.  The Kconfig files for armhf are armel/config, armhf/config.

Yes, I was thinking on something like a toplevel arm[el,hf] config. We
could have
config/arm/{config, armel/config, armhf/config}, but that might
complicate things.
OTOH, armel packages could also be built on armhf platforms and the
other way around.
I am not sure if it is worth the burden to merge a bit more armhf and armel.

--

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely
Video flare: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap100510.html