Dropping 686 non-pae kernel

Hi folks

I'd like to drop the i686 non-pae kernel. Currently we have sometimes
-686 with PAE; only the normal kernel is without PAE. I'd like to get
rid of this problem. Also this enables the use of the NX bit if supported
by the CPU.

There are some i686 processors without PAE support. This are some of the
Pentium M (all of the Banias line and some of the Dothan line) and the
Via C3 Nehemiah. All of them are released 2005 and earlier.

There are several possibilities to do this:
* Change name of meta-package:
  - Breaks nothing
  - Needs manual intervention by anyone using it
* Don't change the name:
  - Breaks some systems
  - No manual intervention by the rest

Bastian

--
Earth -- mother of the most beautiful women in the universe.
		-- Apollo, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1