Re: Debian Kernel Group Meeting

also sprach Vincent Sanders <vince@debian.org> [2009.10.15.1431 +0200]:
> Debian Kernel Group Meeting
> ===========================
>
> Report by Vincent Sanders for Debian Project Kernel List

Dear kernel team, and Vincent the reporter,

I really appreciate this account, for two reasons: first, the past
years have somewhat given the impression that we had very little of
a kernel team, but seeing the names on the list of attendees at this
series of meetings really gives me hope. Thank you for investing
your time into these meetings.

Second, the apparent professionality and effectiveness with which
these meetings were conducted and recorded strongly underlines this
hope.

It's also great to see Canonical's mandate to sync with Debian.
That's additional good news for Debian.

Thank you all,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"most people become bankrupt through having invested too heavily in
 the prose of life. to have ruined one's self over poetry is an
 honour."
                                                        -- oscar wilde