Quoting Jurij Smakov (email@example.com): > Please enable them for the next upload (which will hopefully make it > into lenny). If we want to release lenny some day, maybe not. D-I RC2 was delayed partly because of -12. Now that everything is in place for a release to happen (including the D-I RM back from holidays), I'm not sure that another delay is really welcome. Could we document that issue in the errata?
Description: Digital signature