Kernel question

Hi. I have some question to the new kernel 2.6.25-2-686 from etch-backports. I downloaded this and try to install. After reboot my computer, i want to install a standart Nvidia driver, but the installation was aborted with errormassage that the driver don't support a Xen compiled kernel.

I compare the config files from kernel 2.6.24-1-686 and the new 2.6.25-2-686 (both was downloaded from etch-backport) and in fact, the kernel 2.6.25-2-686 has activate the option for Xen support.

I asked me, if this mayby a mistake of compilation, or is that option right? Mayby you can create a new vresion of this kernel, without this option.

Thenks alot for the answer!