Re: 2.6.20 [was Re: 2.6.21-rc5 ]
On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 11:51:17PM +0000, Oleg Verych wrote:
> 01-04-2007, maximilian attems:
> > so next step would be to upload 2.6.20 into unstable.
> > announcing upload for tuesday.
> > please tell if you have some patches needing to go into.
> 188.8.131.52 is planned on the same day:
> | Responses should be made by Tuesday, April 3, 00:00:00 UTC. Anything
> | received after that time might be too late.
> | thanks,
> | greg k-h
ok so lets wait for that and delay to wednesday.