usplash_0.4-43-1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) libusplash-dev_0.4-43-1_i386.deb optional misc
Theming support files for usplash
This package contains everything you need to make a usplash theme,
including an example
(new) libusplash0_0.4-43-1_i386.deb optional misc
userspace bootsplash library
This package contains the runtime library for the usplash package.
Changes: usplash (0.4-43-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ maximilian attems ]
Release overlong fun duty
* new upstream release (svga i386, theming support, input, packaging)
drop all merged patches plus quilt rules, also the 04-bogl-dpkg-arg.patch,
as you neeed newer debhelper than sarge version. It no longer leaves
/var/lib/usplash around. (closes: 380750, 383249, 397970, 382675)
* Add lintian override for libusplash.so.0
* Be vendor neutral in an ubuntu called lsb script. (closes: 384812)
* debian/usplash.init: Add dep info. (closes: 386349)
Thanks Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* debian/usplash.init: Only run on stop with splash bootarg.
* debian/control: Remove dependency on policycoreutils.
* usplash-theme.h: Add input patch from David.
[ Otavio Salvador ]
* Change package to non-native;
* Revert a usplash-theme.h change that isn't supported on the current
* Avoid console-tools and kbd starting when usplash is running;
* Add myself on uploaders.
Override entries for your package:
usplash_0.4-43-1.dsc - source misc
usplash_0.4-43-1_i386.deb - optional misc
Announcing to email@example.com
Closing bugs: 380750 382675 383249 384812 386349 397970
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.