Re: Preparing linux-2.6 2.6.18-1

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 02:51:51PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 21 September 2006 08:43, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 05:20:39PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > > Frederik and I discussed this on IRC and AFAICT this plan will work
> > > for
> >
> > Ah, i thought you didn't want to have this kind of discussion on irc :)
>
> You really don't have any clue what "working together" means, do you?
>
> There is a huge difference between on the one hand giving an "OK go
> ahead" (which was what you were aiming at) on IRC and thereby limiting

No, i just was asking you what the timeline was that you had fixed for RC1,
nothing more. if i rememeber well, what i did was :

  1) inform you about the plans.
  2) ask you if you had already an idea about when rc1 was scheduled or
  something such.

And in response you asked me for a formal announcement on the mailing list.

> P.S. No, the smiley does not make your comment funny or even less serious.

Anything involving you is not funny, i was in a good mood then, but as always,
you break everything.

Still hurting,