Re: Bug #368544 and its many friends

Jurij Smakov schrieb:
> The linux-kbuild-2.6 package has been uploaded now. However, since
> it's a new package, it has been placed into the NEW queue [0], and
> will have to be manually approved by ftp-master before it appears in
> the archive. This is out of control of the kernel team, but we'll try
> to ask the people in control to make this approval as soon as possible.
>
> [0] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

Jurij, привет!

thanks for your instant response. So it is hopefully a matter of days
until this will be resolved. I'll Cc: this to 368544@bugs.debian.org in
order to have the bug report up to date with the current state of
affairs. I assume that many other users are waiting for a fix as eagerly
as I am.

Thanks,

Johannes