Re: nubus powerpc 2.4.27-10 source build

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 10:00:04PM -0500, Rod Ross wrote:
> Ok, it has had time to build. I disabled apus in debian/flavours of
> patch so that it would only build nubus and it cycles in
> "/usr/src/kernel-patch-powerpc-2.4.27-2.4.27/tmp/kernel-source-2.4.27-nubus/include"
> directory never failing nor completing compile (stuck in a loop in
> directory). I issued your two above commands,  as you stated, yet keep rest
> of system at stable because of 259 plus upgradeable packages. I did not do
> dist-upgrade. I had hoped that compile was just taking a bit longer but am
> sure it was remaining in directory  not producing any more *.o files. Disk
> is 76% full. It has been compiling since Thursday and I just stopped
> compile.

Can you go into the build dir, do a make, and post us the build log ? Maybe
redirecting it to a file or something ?

mabye even opening a bug report against the package to make sure i don't
forget as i will not have much debian time these next weeks, and so others can
also help.