seinfeld dvds

Hello, I am interested in purchasing your set of Seinfeld DVD's to get all the 180 episodes and 9 seasons. Is this legit - I want to make sure I do not get scammed and receive nothing in return? What proof or guarantee do I have that you will come through and provide the item at hand? Do you ship to Virginia...? What price is the entire set. Can I use a DVD remote for scene selections and episode selection..? Also, is this truly DVD quality or VHS quality or VCD or what kind? Will these dvds all work in normal standard DVD players...? Sorry for overloading so many questions but please let me know ASAP so i can purchase the product. I really appreciate your response and look forward to doing business with you now and more in the future. Thanks.