Preparing the first security update for kernel-source-2.6.8

Hello,

I would like to start preparing a seurity update for kernel-source-2.6.8
in sarge, wich released with version 2.6.8-16.

In sarge-security we have an old 2.6.15sarge1 wich never got released.

Does anyone object if I update those sources to the revision in sarge,
and we start building 2.6.8-16sarge1 from it?

I already got some patches from the ubuntu 2.6.8 kernel package addressing
the following 5 issues:

CAN-2005-0756
CAN-2005-1265
CAN-2005-1762
CAN-2005-1763
CAN-2005-1765

and these 3 still need to be addressed:

CAN-2005-1764
CAN-2005-0449 #295949
CAN-2005-0356 #310804

if nobody objects, I would like to commit my changes.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG