Bug#290708: initrd-tools: dm-crypt devices initialized with wrong arguments for cryptsetup
On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 18:23:27 +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> hello tino,
> thanks for your patch,
> i had a look at it, but got mad with all the
> "x$foo" = "xtrue" and reworked it a bit.
Yeah, I also don't like this, I just followed the coding style in the
> > On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 22:32:24 +0200, Tino Keitel wrote:
> > > here is a patch for mkinitrd to parse the cryptsetup options from
> > > /etc/cryptdisks, as it is already done by the initscript from the
> > > cryptsetup package.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Tino
> could you please give it some more testing.
> in the cleanup version i might push into the initrd-tools.
> if i get postive feedback.
I tested my original patch with interactive password request. It would
be nice if someone could test it with keyfiles and/or keyscripts (I'll
try to test keyfile support if I find some time for it).