CS00003271 - Please review your case update - (Assigned)

Below is a response to your case number CS00003271 submitted to Broadcom NIC Technology Support.

Case Title: GPLed driver and binary-only firmware blobs.

Response from Broadcom: I am truly sorry, I pinged our legal team again on the subject last monday and again today.  No words from them yet.

Thank you,

Broadcom NIC Technology Support Team

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, contain proprietary or confidential information and information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.  Thank you.