drm modules in kernel-2.4.27 are old

I know, this is upstream problem, but drm (especialy most interested for me
radeon.o) module is quite obsolete and ususable in my case. I use omnibook
laptop and only with quite new radeon.o (> 1.9) module works suspending
(standard apm option). Ok, you can say "use 2.6.*" but in 2.6 suspending
doesn't work as well. So please, if you have chance - update them.

  eloy

p.s. I'm not subscriber - so please cc: to eloy@debian.org
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej