Re: kernel-patch-amd64

Hi,

Frederik Schueler writes:

> Since the debian kernel packages now are being maintained by the
> debian-kernel maintainers team, what is going to happen to these
> inofficial packages once amd64 will enter sid?
>
> Do I have to ITP kernel-patch-amd64 and/or kernel-image-amd64?

I would suggest that you subscribe to debian-kernel, prepare
kernel-patch-amd64-2.6.7 packages based on the example of the other
2.6 kernel-patch packages (right now, this means the powerpc patches,
so please let me know if you find a better way of doing it) , and
upload them as soon as amd64 enters sid.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!