Re: PReP support (was: powerpc kernel-patch 2.6.6-5 in incoming since over a month !!!)

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 04:19:13PM +0200, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sven Luther writes:
>
> > unbootable kernels on non pmac systems,
>
> Speaking of which.  Anybody got a PReP system they don't need and
> could throw at me?  As I said, I got a bunch of RS/6000 boxen
> recently, only to find out they're MCA.

Did you already work on the mkvmlinuz support ? If not, i will start on
that right now, and you can merge this stuff once i commit it.

BTW, you also need to add the needed stuff to the files included in the
kernel-image, right ?

When are you planning the -2 release ?