Re: split patches for kernel-patch-debian

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 11:41:03AM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> I've uploaded a split of Herbert's last kernel-patch-debian into small
> patches, each handling a particular change at
>
> 	http://verein.lst.de/~hch/debian.tgz

New version uploaded.  No changes in the split, but the annoations have
been massively updated to show what's been sent upstream and accepted
or rejected, and for the non-obvious patches I've tried to get
reasonable descriptions by asking Herbert and/or the upstream
maintainers and google.