debian kernel oops on usb bluetooth dongle disconnect

Hello.

After upgrading kernel from 2.4 to debian 2.6.6-1-686 package, I suffered
100% reproducable kernel oops whn I unplugged my usb bluetooth dongle.

After some search, I found that the problem is known, and may be fixed by
applying patch-2.6.6-mh2 from http://www.bluez.org/patches.html. I tried
this patch and it really fixed oops, now my bluetooth device works again.

I don't know what is the policy on such bugs, but maybe this patch should
be applied to the next version of kernel packages?