Re: Deebian 7.0 needs to support MTP (for Android), else it will lose relevance

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013 schrieb Andrey Rahmatullin:
> On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 11:05:40AM +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > > Debian 7.0 (upcoming "Wheezy") needs MTP support in it's KDE in order
> > > to be relevant.
> >
> > Honestly: I don´t care.
> >
> > I understand the sense behind MTP in not having to *mount* a device.
> > But from what I have seen regarding MTP I am not very convinced about
> > it.
>
> How is this opinion relevant here? It's the only option.

Aha.

Even if you state your oppinion as a matter fact here, it is still just an
oppinion. Cause you didn´t state and prove any facts in this thread so far.

So how is your oppinion relevant here?

I tried to explain you something. I got the impression you didn´t even
listen.

I do not see a reason to waste another second of my life on this.

Thread set to ignore.

Ciao,