Re: kdepim-runtime 4.8.4 in experimental, call for testing

Hello,

The decision day approaches. However, given a range of mixed experiences, some
of them positive, some negative, it seems that Debian Wheezy would be better
off with kdepim-runtime 4.4.11.1 + kdepim 4.4.11.1 combination which, while
not perfect, used to be supported by upstream in the past. At least we know
what we can expect from it.

We would like to thank you all for testing and giving valuable feedback.
kdepim 4.8.4 will shortly arrive at experimental or qt-kde.debian.net so you
can test the full KDE PIM 4.8 suite and maybe even start using it. The plan is
to upload kdepim-runtime 4.8.x and kdepim 4.8.x to backports soon after they
open for Wheezy backports (which will happen sometime after Wheezy release).

--
Modestas Vainius <modax@debian.org>