akonadi-kde-resource-googledata: still working for anyone?

Is anyone beside me using akonadi-kde-resource-googledata to integrate
KDE contacts and calendars with their Google account? For 4.6.2 I had to
recompile the package as well as libgcal0 in order to make things work.
With 4.6.3 that doesn't help anymore.

For both calendar and contacts resources (agents), I get messages like
the one below in ~/.xsession-errors

"Unable to retrieve item from resource: Did not receive a reply.
Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken."

I hope that it works in general and it's only a correctable fault on my
system. So, does it work for anyone?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig