Feedback on update to SC 4.6.1 [tl;dr: Success!]

Hi Folks,

> KDE Software Compilation 4.6.1 has been uploaded to
> http://qt-kde.debian.net/. Follow instructions on the homepage if you are
> considering to upgrade or install these packages.

The website says that you would like feedback on any packaging issues.

Updating from 4.5.1/3 previously in qt-kde.debian.net and following the
instructions on the webpage with apt-get version 0.8.13 for amd64, everything
appears to have updated properly with no errors.

Are the removed/installed/updated package lists that apt-get reports any use
to you?  I have a log of them, but don't want to spam the list if they aren't
any use.  To be honest, there doesn't appear to be anything surprising in
them.

> This release has been brought to you by Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (numbers
> on the right are commit counts to pkg-kde git kde-sc repositories since
> 4.4.5):

Thank you all very much for your efforts - most appreciated!

Regards,

Matt.