Re: 4.6

Hello,

On trečiadienis 26 Sausis 2011 19:09:18 Cassiano Leal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just out of curiosity, is 4.6 going to wait until after the Squeeze
> release?

Availability of 4.6 packages is not tied to the squeeze release, but to the
packaging work being done to make it happen. I think the first release will be
made available on qt-kde.debian.net. Unstable will probably have to wait
because I expect transition (do you remember that curse word?) queue to be
very long right after release. Another official archive blocker is
debian/copyright out-of-dateness (read below).

> Can I do anything to help
Packaging. Or updating debian/copyright that's a really boring job (yet not
very technical). It's a show-stopper for official archive (either unstable or
experimental).

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>