Re: KMail 1.13.5 and "Bounce"

On Tuesday 18 January 2011 10:16:21 Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2011-01-18, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss@iguanasuicide.net> wrote:
> > It's been a while, but I seem to remember older versions of KMail having
> > a=
> >
> >=20
> >
> > "bounce" command that would take a message and resend it to another
> > "To"=20 address without changing the subject or contents at all; I don't
> > know if an= y=20
> > headers were removed or mangled.  However, I can no longer find a
> > "bounce"=
>
> forward -> redirect (or 'e' shortcut)

I don't have that option.  Under "Message" -> "Forward", I only have one
option: "With Custom Template".  Am I missing a kdepim package?

Oddly enough, 'e' does cause the "Redirect Message" dialog to come up.

Oh!  There it is.  It's only under the individual message context (right-
click) menu -> "Forward".

Bah.  I really don't like features to appear *only* in context menus, I think
they should all be accessible from the menu bar.  Still, at least I've found
it.  Thanks!