Many thanks for KDEPIM 4.4.6 and a nice experience with Nepomuk

Hi!

Many thanks for KDEPIM 4.4.6! After upgrading and starting Kontact again,
KMail grabbed out a mail that I took several hours to write quite some
time ago before Kontact back then crashed or the kernel locked or whatever
it was. KMail unfortunately did not recover the mail.

I already thought about making a bug report, but this was just one
experience and I thought it might have just failed recovering from a
backup copy this time. But it seems the recover mechanism didn't work at
all. Now with KDEPIM 4.4.6 it works again and KMail presented three mails
to me, one was the long one that I did not bother to write just again.

Many thanks for KDEPIM 4.4.6 which provides this really useful recovery
feature again.

I also had a nice experience with Nepomuk on my companies user account on
my laptop. I turned it on again after having had problems with it in an
earlier KDE version. Before starting indexing it seemed to convert the
data from the redland repository to the virtuoso repository on the fly.
Nicely done.

Ciao,