Re: nvidia-graphics-drivers and KDE slowdown in Squeeze

Hi,

On Wednesday 22 September 2010, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I see here on a Lenovo Thinkpad T61p very poor performance with the nvidia-
> graphics-drivers drivers in squeeze when running KDE (desktop effects
> enabled or disabled does not make a difference):

Do you use the Oxygen style and are animations enabled there? If so try another
style or disable animations. You probably have to restart X (maybe even reboot
or try your dis- and reenable desktop effects trick). Does that help?

Cheers,
André