Re: KDE SC 4.5.1 packages available

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Zsolt Rizsanyi
<rizsanyi@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:
>> Digikam again with glib dbg package installed. This crash might be related
>> to the marble crash as well. At least that marble widget appears in this
>> backtrace, too:
>
> Hmm, I have found a cure. Checking digikam I have seen, that digikam
> depends on libmarblewidget4 (which is kde 4.4.5) and marble depends on
> libmarblewidget10 (which is kde 4.5.1).
> After removing libmarblewidget4 (including digikam) now marble does not crash.

Thanks, that must be the problem. I will investigate it.
libmarblewidget4 should not be installed on the system, it is replaced
by libmarblewidget10 now. Obviously digikam needs a rebuild and
probably something needs to conflict with libmarblewidget4, but not
sure what yet.

Regards,
George