Background wallpaper settings dissappear between logins on second monitor.

Hi,

I'm running Sid with kde 4.4.3 on a two monitor system with the  NVIDIA
proprietary drivers in twinview mode (one big desktop 3840x1200).

The problem I notice is that after each login, the background image of the
secondary display is being 'blanked' (i.e. it shows when kde is loading, but
is then set to neutral light blue). If I click with the right mouse button and
choose Desktop activity settings, and then just  click OK, the background is
restored.

Has anybody else noticed this behaviour?

Yours,
Gerrit Jan.