Re: KOffice 2.2.0 available for general consumption

Am Freitag 28 Mai 2010 schrieb Ana Guerrero:
> Currently my opinion is the less mature apps are not in worse shape
> that the koffice 1.6 shipped in Lenny, while the more mature apps
> seems to be superior to those in Lenny.

From my subjective impression so far I tend to agree with that. KOffice 1.6
apps had their share of problems as well ;).

> More information:

I'd love to help - also with the Basket package. But I am not sure whether
I will manage to take enough time for that.

I suppose the package vcs is somewhere on alioth? I have an guest account
there for maintaining my package fio. I am not sure whether I am
experienced enough for these kind of packages. I guess KOffice and even the
Basket package is more complex than my little fio one. Last there is
harddisk space severely lacking, but I need to do something about it
sooner or later anyway - in the meantime should be possible to get some
space on an external esata hdd.

I am using Krita for some easy tasks from time to time, but not Karbon, at
least not regularily.

Ciao,