Re: How to get kdict or aequivalent in KDE4 / Squeeze?

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Dirk Salva <dsalva@gmx.de> wrote:
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 07:43:26PM +0100, jedd wrote:
>>  Just download the kdict package for your platform from your local
>>  repository and install it with dpkg.
>
> Thank you, that would be one opinion, but I wish an application in the
> kicker.

Note that the dictionary plasma widget can be put in plasma panels and
popup when you click on it. The only problem is that it doesn't work
with dictd afaik. But, instead of complaining, please file a feature
request at bugs.kde.org. I think it would be cool to have a dictd
backend for this plasma widget.

Regards,
George