Re: plasma desktop missing after upgrade

Hello,

On pirmadienis 17 Gegužė 2010 11:59:14 Nicola Chiapolini wrote:
> I agree.
>
> My intention was more to let you know that upgrading brakes the system
> and leaves you with a black screen. (If you had my combination of
> packages installed).
> I guess this could be avioded with adjusted dependencies.
> Let me know if you need any further info.

Yes, it is inconvenience, but testing -> testing or unstable -> unstable do
not have to be flawlessly supported. Only stable -> next stable should. kde-
minimal is not stable so we are not going to workaround it (i.e. keep dummy
package around) just because it causes a minor issue in current testing or
sid.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>