Re: What needs to improve in KDE 4?

Hello,

On trečiadienis 12 Gegužė 2010 10:35:25 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Please test Strigi and Nepomuk in KDE Trunk / 4.5, and if you have
> problems let me know or file issues. It's all been heavily reworked
> and should really be usable now.

It's unfortunate that apparently KDE 4.4 nepomuk is like KDE 4.0 release was
for the rest of SC. What are distros like Debian supposed to do if they have
to ship with 4.4? I don't care about nepomuk but, uh, this unpolished product
ended up integrated with kdepimlis part of akonadi anyway making it hard to
avoid.

But if current kdepim trunk ships with 4.5, 4.5 is likely to be like 4.0 all
over again, just for kdepim this time...

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>