Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

Hello,

On pirmadienis 10 Gegužė 2010 15:57:00 Mike Bird wrote:
> On Mon May 10 2010 05:46:21 Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> > You do not dicuss problems. You just repeat and repeat
> > and repeat that KDE 4 is wrong and the devs are wrong
> > and that KDE 3 is better.
>
> If you have nothing to contribute to this thread please
> stop trolling.  This thread is about how to rescue KDE 3.5.

Mind you, you are actually trolling on users' mailing list and achieving
exactly nothing. Existing Debian KDE maintainers are clearly not interested in
your efforts as neither is majority of audience on this list. So please find
another place to "discuss" your issues where audience is actually interested
rather than getting annoyed or tired of your behaviour. Sigh, we want old
debian-kde@lists.d.o back!

You have been exploiting the fact that the list is not moderated for some time
already. And yes, thanks to you, now I wish KMail "Ignore Thread" feature was
not semi-broken even if I didn't know it existed a few days ago.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>