Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

On 10 May 2010 16:02, Mike Bird <mgb-debian@yosemite.net> wrote:
> If you'd like to poll Debian users as to what
> needs fixing in KDE 4, please start a new thread.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, Mike, and I am starting such
a thread. Please contribute to it in a productive manner, as your
input as a KDE 3 user is in fact very important. I hope that Lisi, who
I had previously written off as a troll, will contribute productively
there as well. I'd like to get this whole mess back on track, and get
back to helping one another. Let's forget that this horrible thread
ever happened.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen