Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

On Mon May 10 2010 05:14:57 Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> So far most of the "discussion" has been whining about where KDE 4 is
> perceived to be worse than KDE 3.5 and whining that "somebody should please
> do something".

KDE 4 has far more problems - both conceptually and in
implementation - than KDE 3.5.  I wasn't aware that KDE 4
had received an exemption from discussion of problems.  Every
other package in Debian seems able to stand the heat.

Nevertheless the KDE 3.5 users are not trying to block KDE 4
in any way.  It is the KDE 4 true believers who are obstructing
KDE 3.5 at every opportunity.

Now if you have nothing useful to say about KDE 3.5, please
stop trolling this thread.

--Mike Bird