Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

On Monday 10 May 2010 12.57:18 Mike Bird wrote:
> Please don't interfere with discussions about rescuing KDE 3.5.

So far most of the "discussion" has been whining about where KDE 4 is
perceived to be worse than KDE 3.5 and whining that "somebody should please
do something".

If the discussion starts to get positive and deals with stuff like who will
do what and where to host the new packages until they can be uploaded etc.,
this kind of whining about what discussions should or should not be held
will probably stop quite soon.  (At least from my side.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
I think there's a world market for about five computers.
		-- attr. Thomas J. Watson (Chairman of the Board, IBM), 1943