Automount HDD KDE 4.4 Problem

Hello! I am running a system Squeeze/Sid.
I searched all over the Internet and all forums for a solution to my problem and nothing.
The problem is the following:
Dolphin does not mount my other hard drives. They appear in "places" but when I click I get a message ""org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume.PermissionDenied: Refusing to mount device /dev/sdaX for uid = 1000"". I tried, as read in other forums, create a configuration file for Polkit but in vain.
I also saw that this is a common problem in other Distros, possibly a problem with KDE 4.4.
Important detail: in earlier versions of KDE 4.x I solved this problem by changing the permissions of the HAL PolicyKit module located in systemsettings but in KDE 4.4 this module is missing, ie has been removed. Please I need help.

Thank you,

serraemeira