Re: Is it just me or is this a Debian list?

Heyho!

On Friday 07 May 2010 21.55:40 Modestas Vainius wrote:

> No, this list is for support of Debian KDE users.

Ok, my mistake.  What's on-topic and off-topic obviously changes then.
> The idea was not wrong by itself,
> but whether the discussion ended up to be constructive is another
> question.

I'd probably use a bit less careful language, but yes, that's why I wrote.

[... kmail bug ...]

> That's an example what you write to bugs.kde.org, not this list. We do
> not implement features.

Sune got my reference :-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Don't ask about sysfs.  It's a Heisenberg system: attempting to document
it changes the next release.