Re: Kde 3.5 ...

Hi,

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 11:39:04AM +0200, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Why is KDE 4 for you no option? Does it not work for you? Or do you just
> not like the concepts? The KDE developers are open for suggestions, as
> long as these are not "give me kicker back" or alike.

Konsole 4's Profile handling is utterly broken. There are multiple
bugs open upstream about this, none of which has been commented on by
the developers. I don't see any interest of upstream in fixing these
issues.

I still hope that 4.4.3 will fix the krunner instabilities that were
introduced in 4.4.

These two issues make me wish to have kde3 back every single day. Eye
candy is important, which kde4 has more than kde3, but breaking my
bread-and-butter application that badly is a real turn-off.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190