Re: akonadi first time start bugs with KDE 4.4.3

[Martin Steigerwald - Donnerstag 06 Mai 2010 11:34:57]

> Hi!
>
> JFYI as this might (partly) be packaging related.
>
> I found the following bugs with Akonadi since I upgraded to KDE 4.4.3
> happening often, possibly always when I start Kontact for the first time
> after starting a KDE session. On further starts of Kontact it works as
> expected:

Umm, that's interesting. I had this since KDE 4.4.0 (self-compiled) and
it vanished when switching from the 4.4.2 debs to the 4.4.3 ones.
So I thought it was just fixed for 4.4.3. Now I wonder what I did to
make it work.

Regards