akonadi first time start bugs with KDE 4.4.3

Hi!

JFYI as this might (partly) be packaging related.

I found the following bugs with Akonadi since I upgraded to KDE 4.4.3
happening often, possibly always when I start Kontact for the first time
after starting a KDE session. On further starts of Kontact it works as
expected:

Bug 236535 -  sometimes can't open and log timezone and privilege tables
https://bugs.kde.org/236535

Bug 236538 -  often does not find resource agents on first start of Kontact
https://bugs.kde.org/236538

Bug 236539 -  dbus session bus not available on first start of Kontact -
race condition?
https://bugs.kde.org/236539

Expected results:

Akonadi just works all the time and doesn't confuse the casual user with
lots of cryptic error messages ;). At least I wouldn't want to explain my
father why Akonadi doesn't work correctly this time. Especially when I do
not get either.

Possibly some of these where here with earlier KDE 4.4 versions, but at
least now it shows up often, if not everytime on first start of contact.

Ciao,