Re: API documentation?

On 2010-03-30, Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> wrote:
> --nextPart2511645.s7loG139QY
>
> Heyho!
>
> As you may have read, I occasionaly tinker with code while commuting, so I'=
> m=20
> a bit constrained in terms of net access - therefore: is it a license or=20
> issue that the KDE API docs are not packaged anymore?  I see kdelibs4-doc,=
>=20
> but nothing like that for KDE 4.

I think this is the second request we have got for packaging KDE 4 api
docs so far. We have been shipping KDE for quite some time without it.

I'm not sure yet that there is enough user demand to start providing it,
but I guess it is just a switch in the build system and adding a series
of build-deps.

/Sune