Re: Digikam-doc misses a developer

Alle mercoledì 16 dicembre 2009, Mark Purcell ha scritto:

> Thanks for your interest in digikam-doc in Debian.
It's a must for me. I like to shoot photos and digikam is my favourite
application to manage my collection. Merely by chance, when I have
joined again the Italian KDE translation group, they offered me to
translate digikam's documentation and interface in Italian. It's a kind
of destiny.

> Unfortunately there is very little we can do from a Debian
>  perspective as upstream have not yet updated the documentation suite
>  for digikam.
>
> http://www.digikam.org/drupal/docs
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/digikam/files/
>
> Rest assured that once upstream do release, the Debian package will
>  be updated.
>
> Mark

Ok, I will wait for this to finally happen. Thank you for your answer

Valerio