Re: kde 4.3.4 is building for unstable now ;-)

Am Freitag 11 Dezember 2009 schrieb jedd:
>  My observations after the upgrade ...
>
>  I'm using the ftp.uk.debian.org mirror, and there's
>  quite a few bits that aren't coming through yet.  I added
>  ftp.debian.org into the fray, but not there yet either, so
>  don't get optimistic about short-cutting the mirroring :)

I have it all now. ;) Including kdeutils 4.3.4-2 and dependencies. I am
using ftp.de.debian.org

Aside from that I only found that after login out and login on all windows
appeared on one desktop / activity. But I had them grouped on different
ones on logout. I will watch out whether this happens again and if yes,
report upstream.