Re: KDE4 Bluetooth

Hi,

Is the KDE bluetooth framework still broken in KDE4?

The kdebluetooth package from unstable seems to be for KDE3 only.

In fact I think I managed to have kdebluetooth working on my KDE4 a few months
ago. But now there's nothing I can do, no action are "clickable" from the
kbluetooth systray! It's like I have no BT device on my laptop. But I can see
that a BT device is detected by the kernel and I have all bluetooth and bluez*
packages installed.

Thanks for your help,

Vincent.