Re: Searchbar in Konqueror

* Xavier Vello <xavier.vello@gmail.com> [2009 Oct 18 12:35 -0500]:
> Le dimanche 18 octobre 2009 17:51:55, Nate Bargmann a écrit :
> > Apparently, I'm not the only soul seeing this as:

> > describes the same behavior I'm seeing.  So far no answer on a fix.
>
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to reproduce the bug, but it works here with konqueror 4.3.2 and
> konq-plugins 4.3.0. Can you please provide the output of "dpkg -l | grep konq"

Certainly!

Here it is:

$ dpkg -l | grep konq
ii  konq-plugins                                 4:4.3.0-1                  plugins for Konqueror, the KDE file/web/doc browser
ii  konq-plugins-l10n                            4:4.3.0-1                  plugins for Konqueror, the KDE file/web/doc browser (localisatio
ii  konqueror                                    4:4.3.2-1                  KDE 4's advanced file manager, web browser and document viewer
ii  konqueror-nsplugins                          4:4.3.2-1                  Netscape plugin support for Konqueror
ii  konquest                                     4:4.3.2-1                  simple turn-based strategy game for KDE
ii  libkonq5                                     4:4.3.2-1                  core libraries for Konqueror
ii  libkonq5-templates                           4:4.3.2-1                  data files for the Konqueror libraries
ii  libkonqsidebarplugin4                        4:4.3.2-1                  Konqueror sidebar plugin library
ii  mozilla-acroread                             9.2-0.1                    Adobe Acrobat(R) Reader plugin for mozilla / konqueror

Note that the mozilla-acroread package is from the
www.debian-multimedia.org repository.

- Nate >>