Re: dolphin and information panel (where are the information about the file?)

Am Samstag, 17. Oktober 2009 schrieb Pol Hallen:

Hiya,

> also in konqueror 3.5.x I can see the informations about the file (weight
>  and height, etc.) but in dolphin (4.3.1) I can see the full information
>  about the file?
> About image file I can see only: modified data, size and type, audio and
>  video file same..

do you mean the "Metadata" tab in the properties dialog? Indeed, that's
currently not available, due to a bug. I've got a fix for that, but it's not
complete yet.

I hope it will be back in the next release.

Cheers
Carsten